Monday, May 25, 2015

Introduction

This is a male bondage themed blog with a collection of art, stories and articles by Artist Bogrim. A project to explore the erotic elements in male bondage, the concepts and scenarios that define the fetishism expressed through illustration and literature.
"Ever since I was a kid I always knew I liked guys tied up. Big strong masculine men helplessly restrained like a sexy toy just waiting to be used. It was the hottest thing ever and nothing else moved me quite like it.

But I didn't understand why. And you can imagine how it made me feel different compared to the other boys. Not only was I attracted to my own gender---I also fantasized them all bound up."

You can browse Stories to read the erotic stories, Art to see single illustrations of men in bondage and Articles to read more thoughts behind male bondage.